A short reply (at least here):
– To stop public lies. The second, I repeat, the second rogatory commission from Israel arrived at DIICOT in October 2017. We have nothing to expect. It came in October and it’s a mess.
– He can tell publicly what he personally discussed with me on September 13, 2016 at the time of my detention at the DIICOT headquarters.
– I can say publicly the “offer” that prosecutor Crivat did to me at the time of my detention.
– My detention, arrest and this file is a law abuse that have lasted for a year and a half so far.
– I am awaiting the trial so that the public should understand the involvement and implications of SRI and SPP in this file.
– Why haven’t they investigated the links from SRI with Meir Dagan, as they appear in the file and appeared publicly?
– Why have they investigated the BlackCube represaentatives from Israel as suspects and haven’t they asked for their extradition?
– Why have they let the two BlackCube employees go to Israel?
As for my cooperation that he wants, I assure him that I will never cooperate with an abusive institution that wanted to destroy me and shut my mouth.
I will not stop.
All these lies will end soon.