The Tomorrow Conference will be broadcast live on the Facebook account of the 3.0 Civic Initiative Romania and on the YouTube channel of the Initiative.
A number of online televisions and media in Romania have already expressed interest in tomorrow’s conferemce, too.
The conference will start at 11 o’clock (Bucharest time) and will have a series of main themes:
– the current state of the justice system in Romania,
– the biggest fake news of recent years in Romania and Europe: Laura Codruta Kovesi,
– the illegal and unconstitutional relationship between Coldea SRL and PFA Kovesi,
– Justice in Romania, Today’s Inquisition,
– Romania, gulag of preventive arrest centers and prisons,
– the abuse of the European arrest warrants and those of Interpol that place us alongside Turkey and the Russian Federation in an abusive policy of hauling political, economic opponents, etc.
– the presumption of innocence has been arrested in Romania in recent years and convicted without appeal,
– the corridors of justice coordinated by Coldea and Dumbrava,
– the policies of the torturers Coldea, Dumbrava and Kovesi regarding the mass interceptions of the Romanian population.
I firmly believe that the time has come to say our point of view, with arguments and evidence, in a democratic and transparent way.
I will do everything I can to get together with all the Romanian democratic forces and all the people of good faith to release Romania from the deep state that has arrested our country.
I’m waiting for you to join me!